Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Wednesday, 1 February, 2023 - Tuesday, 7 February, 2023
Your opportunities here are truly worldwide. Explore our site deeply to see how you can realize that!
First we would like to thank you for considering the Law Office of Laurie Y. Wu for your Fiancee Visa processing needs. Due to our years of experience working with couples going through the Fiancee visa process, we realize just how important this is to the both of you. We also know that you want the process to go as quickly and smoothly as possible. That is why we offer you the most professional and fastest service available anywhere. Regardless of which service you select, we provide competence, convenience, connectivity and compassion. This is our pledge to you.
The Premium Service includes the assistance listed below.
• Preparing the USCIS(visa petition and obtaining approval by USCIS): We provide a summary of the entire visa application, including the steps at USCIS, National Visa Center (NVC) and Embassy and focus on the documents and information required to file the USCIS petition. We will follow-up with USCIS for any updates and submit inquiries if the case is beyond the normal processing time. After USCIS approves, the case is forwarded to the NVC for background checks on your Fiancee.
• Contacting the NVC: We will contact the NVC to ensure that the NVC receives the case file from USCIS and forwards the case to the Embassy.
• Embassy Instructions for Fiancee: We will provide detailed, written instructions regarding the required interview documents and complete the interview forms for your Fiancee. Your fiancee will be well-prepared before she receives the instructions provided by the embassy. This will help to speed up the process so the interview can be scheduled as quickly as possible.
• Phone/Skype Consultation With your Fiancee: Our attorney will call your Fiancee and conduct a telephone or Skype (voice or video) consultation with her. During the consultation, the attorney will review the required documents, review the interview questions and explain what your fiancee can expect at the interview.
• Embassy Communication: If necessary, our office will handle all correspondence or telephone contact with the U.S. Embassy.
The fee for the Premium Service is $2,300 (for most K-1 cases and an additional $600 for each K-2 child). Additional fees will be charged if your case requires additional work beyond typical cases (IMBRA waivers, joint sponsor, dual language support, local assistance preparation, etc.).
A LA CARTE SERVICE
If you and your Fiancee only need assistance in certain areas, we provide individuals services such as USCIS petition review (reviewing your assembled USCIS petition), Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation, Attorney Interview Preparation, Local Embassy Assistance, etc. By selecting the a la carte service, we will not be the attorney of record on your case and unable to contact USCIS, NVC and the Embassy for on your behalf.
- Visa Application Summary & Document Checklist: $450
- USCIS Forms Preparation: $450
- USCIS Petition Review: $900
- Financial Review & Affidavit of Support Preparation: $450
- NVC/Consulate/Embassy Forms Preparation: $450
- Interview & Medical Exam Instructions (written form): $450
- Attorney Interview Preparation (telephone, Viber, WhatsApp or Skype): $450