Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Tuesday, 1 June, 9723 - Monday, 7 June, 9723
Your opportunities here are truly worldwide. Explore our site deeply to see how you can realize that!
Some Good Advice:
Corresponding with Foreign Women
We realize that this may be the first time you have ever considered meeting a woman by using a service such as ours. This section is intended to allow you to benefit from the experience of others. By interviewing numerous men and researching volumes of material, we have compiled a top-ten list of hints that will prove beneficial in your research for a foreign woman. Even if you are an old hand at this, it's never too late to learn something new.
Click here to view previous newsletters with more good advice.
1. Do NOT Send Money! Just like anywhere, there are honest people and there are dishonest people. The point of both letter correspondence and telephone correspondence is to develop a special relationship with a foreign woman, not to purchase one. We want you to be aware that you may contact women who will ask you for money for one reason or another. If you are asked for money it should immediately set off alarms and you should proceed very cautiously. There are instances where there may be a valid reason to send money to someone with whom you have been corresponding for some time. In that instance it is recommended that you send it via wire (Western Union).To view previous newsletters addressing this topic please click here:
How Can I Avoid Fraud in my Search for a Foreign Wife?
How to Waste Time and Lose Money While Searching for a Foreign Bride
2. Do include a photo of yourself, and not just any photo. Take some time and put some thought into it. For example, if you are the outdoors type you may want to take it while hiking or biking. The point is to give the women the best possible representation of yourself. In order to keep the costs of the photos to a minimum, you should consider choosing two or three of your best photos and have color copies made instead of developing a new picture for each reply.
3.Try including a little something extra to let her know she is special. This could consist of a pressed flower, or a picture of you as an infant or a toddler, or maybe a poem written in her native language. The idea is to try and distinguish your response from others. You may also be interested to send gifts from our Gift Center.
4. Remember when writing your letter that this woman's native language is not English. That doesn't mean she will not be able to understand your letter, but by keeping it simple you will have a much better chance of successfully communicating with her. Try to avoid using four- or five- syllable words; instead of impressing her, you will probably just confuse her. Make sure you neatly print your letter as opposed to writing in cursive. If your handwriting is difficult to read, you may consider typing it. To simplify your correspondance, consider our Express Mail service.
5. Try to keep the initial letter fast-paced. You certainly don't want to be discussing things like marriage and what your children might look like in your first letter! You may want to tell her a little about yourself, where you were raised, and what schools you have attended. Write a little about your interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes. Basically, just write about things that you would normally talk about on a first date.
6. Make sure you ask her plenty of questions about herself in your first letter. People like to know that others are interested in them and their activities. By asking questions about her she will think that you are interested in her as a person and she will want to respond to you immediately.
7. You may find it useful to do some independent research on the country of origin of the woman you are interested in. Not only will it impress the woman, but it may save you from committing a gaffe. You must always remember that this woman was raised in a totally different culture than our own. Obviously, it is in your best interest to know as much as possible about that culture.
8. Should you get to the point that you want to visit the woman or women you are corresponding with, we strongly recommend that you consider a well respected Singles Introduction Tour Company. Traveling abroad is very different and can be much more dangerous than domestic travel. With a Singles Introduction Tour all you have to worry about is meeting the women you are interested in, the Tour Company takes care of all the other details. Even if you are interested in only one woman it makes sense to go with a group simply for the support you will receive. You never know what itï¿½s going to be like once you meet the woman in person. If it doesnï¿½t work out and you are with a Tour Group, you will have many other options to meet other women. Of course we feel our Tours are the best in the industry, but check them out for yourself! Singles Introduction Tours. To view previous newsletters addressing this topic please click here:
How To Get The Most From Your Singles Introduction Tour
How To Waste a $3 Grand Trip to Russia to Meet the Lady of Your Dreams
Why, Where, and When to Do A Singles Introduction Tour
9. Should you get to the point of wanting to marry the woman you have been corresponding with, we recommend the services of a reputable attorney who specializes in immigration law. We have cursory information on immigration laws and various visas, however this information is intended to serve as an introduction only and should be supplemented with an attorney who specializes in this area. To view a previous newsletter addressing this topic please click here:
Bringing Your Special Someone Home!
Top 10 Commonly Asked Questions
10. The last and probably most important tip of all is be patient. Consider for a moment how long you have been searching for that perfect mate: ten, twenty, even thirty years? This is an important process and the results of the decision that you make will be far reaching and long lasting. Take the time to correspond with many different women before committing to that special one. One of the key features of our service is that we are continuously updating our service with new women, thus giving you new choices on an almost daily basis. This is probably one of the most important decisions that you will ever make, so please be patient, be thorough, and most of all, enjoy the process!
How to Correspond the SMART way
S = SEARCH: The importance of conducting your own search cannot be overemphasized. Do not just rely on intro letters if you have them turned on. Intro letters are an indication that there may be a possible match. They indicate a possible interest or match and are most often, (almost always), sent by the office staff/matchmakers who work in various ways to help the women find potential matches. The matchmakers are also financially incentivized to find matches and assist with the correspondence, so they may urge a woman to respond and also assist her with that response, which is why you may receive more interest than what you might experience on other sites. Keep in mind that this is a premium matchmaking service, we give both the men and women constant support, including in on going correspondence, meetings, and even after the relationship has started. This makes both men and women much more comfortable, in that they feel the people they are interacting with, both men and women, have been screened to some extent and the women (and sometimes men) also feel comfortable because they have help with their correspondence, especially where there are language differences, through the support from our foreign staff. So when you receive a letter it normally goes through the staff and often times the woman does request that the staff assist her with the correspondence including the content, photo selection etc. This is why we feel it is important for the men and women to meet as soon as possible so both can get a much better idea if there is any chemistry or not.
M = MODERATION: Everything in moderation. The last thing you want to do is spend a ton of time, energy and money on just sending and replying to letters or going on some other site and getting caught up in endless chat sessions where you are paying per minute. There is a place for correspondence, that is why we have it on the site, but you need to be smart about how you use it. You really do not want to be writing endless letters about superficial things for months or even years. Unless that is all you really want and you have no intention of ever meeting anyone. But we would prefer that you use correspondence, whether in the form of letters or chat, in moderation and with a plan.
A = ACTION PLAN: The best way to use correspondence on any site is with an Action plan. Have a plan. Know what you want to do and when you want to do it. This means that first, you have to make a commitment to yourself that you are not just using our service as a pen pal site. Be sure that you are seriously wanting to meet someone that may very well change your life forever. Once you commit to that the next step is to choose a method to make that happen. Is it a group tour, individual club, Executive, something else? What method do you feel will work best for you? You can call us at 602-553-878 and speak to one of our experienced Matchmakers who can help you decide what would work best for you. Then, once you decide how you want to do it, you have to commit to a date. When do you want to go, yes go, actually go over and meet these wonderful women in person and not just be a keyboard Romeo. Now, once we know what we are doing and when we are doing it, we can start thinking about correspondence. Even then, our service does not encourage excessive writing or chat on another site, before you traveling. About 50% of men that travel write prior to doing so, with the other 50% opting to forgo correspondence. But if you feel the need to try and make some contacts with women before you go then you can write a few of them about a month or two out before your departure. You really do not need to do a whole lot more than that. Let them know when you are coming and how you would like to meet, maybe at the social or one on one, etc. etc. This is really a smarter more efficient way to use the correspondence
R = READINESS: Again, do not write until you are actually ready to make something happen, (if that really is your end goal). That means you have to be ready for a trip to actually meet her within a month or so. Some guys want to write a bit longer than that before they go and we understand it, we do not think that is really necessary but we get it. But we do not think you need to be writing 6 months or a year or more before you go over. Know when you are ready, create your action plan and then execute it.
T = TOGETHER: Sometimes it takes a community to create a successful relationship. You have an entire team of matchmaking professionals at your disposal. It is important that if you are corresponding with one person and your intent is to fly over and just see her that you contact us before you make your plans so we can help you with some good advice. We have been doing this since 1995 and our experienced staff can save you time and possibly hundreds if not thousands of dollars if you let them know what you are doing. They will tell you what they think about it and give you their expert advice to best achieve your goals and then you of course ultimately decide how you wish to proceed. If you do not let us know that you are traveling and it doesn't work out chances are we could have either forewarned you about it and saved you the trip, or helped to ensure that it did work out, or give you some plan b and c options that you may not even have known existed.
So guys next time you look at correspondence remember to do it the S.M.A.R.T. way and you will be miles ahead of everyone else and on your way to really finding that someone special.
Some More Great Correspondence Tips
1: Never send money. If you are ever asked for money from anyone on any site that is a red flag. If it ever happens on our site we encourage you to contact us right away and let us know so we can look into it and offer you advice, as well as take any appropriate action if necessary.
2: Be careful of falling in love too soon. You really need to meet in person to understand how the chemistry between you both is going to work. If you are telling her that you love her in the first few letters if she tells you, that may be a red flag. Take your time in getting to know each other and remember you never really know anyone until you meet in person.
3: If you are corresponding make sure that you take advantage of all the bonuses that you can earn depending on how you pay for correspondence. You should be a Platinum Member because that saves you money by providing discounted correspondence. Also, everything you spend on a Platinum membership can be deducted from the price of a Group tour, so if you take the tour your Platinum membership is essentially free! Additionally, if you add funds to your account in increments of at least $50.00 (instead of paying for each letter one at a time) you will earn credits of up to 10 percent of what you place in your account each time instantly, and also credits of up to 20 percent (depending on the amount you choose) towards a group tour!
Newest, beautiful, single women now added for week of Tuesday, 1 June, 9723 - Monday, 7 June, 9723
You have to meet the women to marry them! What other international dating site offers you numerous opportunities to do that?